Join The Recruiters Hangout on the 11th November, 1pm GMT, for our Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards special as we ask our panel of specialists how to find and recruit the missing, modern digital marketing professional.
We are joined by Joe Curtis (3Search), Jamie Webber (RedCat Digital), Mark Russell (Ph. Creative) and Simon Lewis, the founder of the MDRAs. The #RecHangout is hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (The Recruitment Alliance / Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
We’ll be discussing:
- The shortage of expert digital marketing specialists.
- Finding the right digital marketing specialist.
- Engaging with digital marketing specialists.
- What makes a good digital marketing recruiter.
Join In! Viewers are able to join in the conversation, ask questions and comment on Twitter using#RecHangout or within the webinar itself through our live chat function.
Joe Curtis – Director at specialist digital recruitment agency, 3Search - finalist in the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards for Best Newcomer.
3Search is a digital and marketing recruitment agency on a mission to offer unparalleled quality of service. Founded by three driven recruiters with more than 20-years of digital marketing and communications experience between them, 3Search believes in providing a better recruiting experience with integrity. 3Search is a recruiter for the digital age – meaning any role created by, or shaped by, the Internet. This covers digital marketing, e-commerce, UX, web design and development, analytics, search engine marketing, sales and much more!
Jamie Webber – Director of digital recruitment agency, RedCat Digital - finalist in the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards for Best Niche Agency (sponsored by Colleague Software Ltd) Best Client Service and Best Candidate Experience.
Established in February 2000, RedCat is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in the digital sector. We recruit for freelance, contract and permanent personnel, from graduate to director level. Honesty, Transparency and Integrity. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We work passionately and transparently, communicate openly, and continue to develop our solid reputation for success.
Mark Russell – Inbound Marketing Executive at Ph. Creative - Mark joins us to share his thoughts on how businesses approach recruitment from the perspective of an Inbound Marketing Expert. The Marketing and Digital Awards Gala is being supported by Ph. Creative and Dave Hazlehurst, better known as Google Dave, is the compère.
Ph.Creative is a highly energised, innovative design and communications company based in Liverpool, Merseyside, dedicated to producing creative, practical business solutions. Our team passionately believes we make companies communicate more effectively. We take great pride in our unique approach and we strongly adhere to our WE THINK YOU philosophy. We think your design and communication should be all about you. Our thoughtful, listening approach creates individual, innovative solutions precisely tailored to your organisation.
Simon Lewis – Founder of Edge Global Media Group, OnlyMarketingJobs.com and the Marketing and Advertising Awards.
The Edge Global Media Group (EGMG) is an award-winning portfolio of outstanding brands dedicated to improving the marketing, digital & creative sector and associated recruitment industries. Brands include: UK Marketing Network, On The Edge Events, OnlyMarketingJobs.com, In-house Recruiter Network, Marketing & Digital Recruitment Awards and In-House Recruitment awards.
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.