The Recruiters Hangout is back for 2016! We're kicking off with a fantastic show on candidate seduction and recruitment disruption. Joining us are the super stars Greg Savage AND Roy Ripper to share their insights and expert advice. If you're a recruitment leader, innovator and learner tune in on 24th February at 10am GMT.
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
We will be discussing:
- The factors in the market driving a greater focus on candidates
- What recruiters need to do to 'self-disrupt' their businesses
- The recruiter risk of becoming “yesterdays hero”
- The five key areas of “recruiter change”
- Why candidate engagement is the future for the big winners in recruitment
- The difference between sourcing and seduction
- How technology can help ensure a great candidate experience
- What recruiters need to do to seduce the best passive talent at the right time
- How recruiters can 'create' a candidate
- The concept of the “unique candidate”
- The new recruitment metric that matters (SCR)
- Why recruiters need to be digital marketeers
Join In! Viewers are able to join in the conversation, ask questions and comment on Twitter using #RecHangout or within the webinar itself through our live chat function.
Greg Savage - Greg has 35 years experience owning, managing and growing staffing businesses across the world, including such names as Recruitment Solutions, Firebrand Talent Search, Eloquent Staffing and People2People. Greg is well known for his writing, speaking and no-nonsense insights and advice on his website The Savage Truth.
Roy Ripper - Well known recruitment training expert, Roy Ripper (yes that is his real name), has set up an excutive search firm with James Caan, trained with Tony Byrne, worked alongside Ann Swain at Learning Curve and now works in his training and consultancy business, Ripper Recruiter Training.
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.