Just how far has video technology in business evolved and how can recruiters really take advantage? Join us on 28th September at 1pm GMT+1 / UK time to hear the latest innovations, strategies and best practice in video technology in candidate assessment, analytics and business producitvity from Kirstie Kelly, Darren Ledger, Jessica Miller-Merrell and Plamen Ivanoff. Find out more about our guests below.
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show on Youtube Live hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
Ask questions and comment using #RecHangout to join the conversation on Twitter and follow us on LinkedIn for updates on upcoming episodes and related content.
Viewers with a Youtube or Google account are able to ask questions and comment live throughout the show!
Register to Watch:
Joining us on the show are:
Darren Ledger, Commericial Director and Headhunter at Sonder Retail Associates - Sonder are specialists in working with fast growing ambitious organisations in the retail, retail technology and real estate space.
Jessica Miller-Merrell, Vice President of Talent Strategies at Advanced Group - Advanced Group and Advanced Resources provides expertise in talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing and professional services.
Plamen Ivanoff, co-founder of i-intro - i-intro's award-winning combination of advanced technology and cutting-edge methodology produces in-depth candidate assessment, streamlines the recruitment process, reducing costs and commercial down-time, and increases new employee retention.
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive a confirmation email and email reminders nearer the date with a link to the live broadcast.
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via Youtube's live chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- View upcoming and past shows here.