On the 12th March at 1:00pm GMT, we will be joined by a number of leading recruitment business directors to discuss what it takes to get onto the ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’ list.
– Alice Carter, Head of Internal Recruitment at Phaidon International
– Kieran Behan, Managing Director at Phaidon International
– Tina de Munnik, Sales Director at Spencer Ogden
– Edward Ogden, Director at Spencer Ogden
– James Parker, MD at La Fosse Associates
– Adrian Treacy, Chief Operating Officer at Arrows Group
– James Calder, Chief Executive at Macildowie
The Recruiter’s Hangout is broadcast live via Google+ Hangouts on Air every other Wednesday at 1pm GMT and is hosted by Alan Whitford – Recruitment Strategist from Abtech Partnership – and supported by Louis Welcomme from Colleague Software, Louise Triance from UK Recruiter and Mark Stephens from the Technology in Recruitment Alliance and founder of the F10 Group.
You can pick up the associated white paper here.