Join us on the 16th September at 12pm BST for the next episode of The Recruiters Hangout. This episode we're joined by three experienced recruitment leaders, Graeme Hubert, Darren Ryemill and Ross Eades, from three international recruitment businesses, ConSol Partners, Opus Group and Horton International. Our topic of discussion – How do recruitment businesses expand their international recruiting capacity?
We’ll be discussing such themes as:
- Where to start?
- Research and preparation
- Strategies and tactics
- Establishing new offices
- Recruiting abroad / Building your team
- Communicating and Operations
- Potential dangers and pitfalls
- The rewards
Our guests include:
Graeme Hubert – Co-Founder of ConSol Partners
Graeme Hubert is Co-Founder of ConSol Partners Group with responsibility for the executive leadership of the European business, based in London. This includes strategy, performance and execution of a high-growth business plan, managing the London HQ, group finance, operations and people development. In addition, Graeme has executive responsibility for C-Serv, a ConSol Partners Group company who provide cloud and mobile managed/professional services in the US, APAC and EMEA.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Ross Eades – CEO at Horton International
With a range of experience in multiple professional services sectors over the last 25 years, Ross spent 14 years building MPS Group International plc into a circa £300m turnover global professional services organisation. An additional six years as CEO of InterQuest Group plc and four years as CEO of Kellan Group plc. Ross is currently CEO of Horton Group International a global executive search firm specialising in the recruitment of senior talent across numerous disciplines as well as acting as an advisor to other staffing companies.
Horton International is a global executive search firm with more than 40 offices in 27 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, specialising in the recruitment of senior talent across numerous disciplines.
Daren Ryemill – CEO of Opus Professional Services Group
Darren set up Opus in 2008, starting with just four consultants they made a turnover of 1.25 million in their first trading year. Darren has received accolades such as The Sunday Times ‘Best Leader’ 2015, Recruiter Awards for Excellence ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ 2015 and Recruitment International’s ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ 2013. Darren’s approach has helped place Opus on the Virgin Fast Track, Recruiter Hot 100, Recruiter Fast 50, Recruitment International Top 250, Accelerate 250 and the top of the The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For.
The Opus Group consists of seven brands, all providing specialist niche services across the recruitment industry; Opus Recruitment Solutions, Baltimore Consulting, Talentcubed, McLean Ross, Hinton Spencer, Addocura and JDR Energy International. Opus has offices in London, Amsterdam, Sydney and New York, with plans for more to come.
The #RecHangout is hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (The Recruitment Alliance / Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.