As a Microsoft Gold Partner and supplier of services & solutions from within the Microsoft Azure framework, Colleague are proud to announce our capability in offering Power Automate.
Power Automate offers are a suite of out-of-the-box solutions which can be installed by our Consultancy team to deliver impressive features without the lengthy timescales and extensive development costs that are generally associated.
For a list of available integrations & solutions please click here
These Power Automate solutions can be triggered:
- When workflows have been run
- When records have been created
- When records have been updated to meet a specified criteria (i.e. a field has been set to a certain value)
Examples of the actions that can be performed include:
- Sending templated emails (with merge fields) on schedule or triggered by an event
- Automated posting to a company website
- Templated posts (with merge fields) to third party sites (such as LinkedIn or Twitter)
- Automatically copying files from your inbox to a OneDrive location
- Copying data from one record to another or modifying existing records
- Exporting data into agreed file formats and sending to a location
- Creating diary events, reminders and tasks
- And more…
If you can think of an every day task, which is repeatable and should be automated, there is a strong chance there’ll be a Power Automate solution that can help to deliver this.
Solutions on the Power Automate service will run on a schedule, processing requests as frequently as you require, ranging from the simulation of real time data management to overnight processing.
The initial cost of implementing these services will be quoted by our Consultancy team on a case by case basis to meet your needs.
Ongoing maintenance costs include a marginal pay as you go transaction fee (<£0.001p per transaction) and our support fee £50 per app, per month.
For more details please contact the Support Team.
A recent example of this functionality is a Microsoft Teams Notification which can be set to post to a specified channel when a certain event occurs in Colleague 7:
More information on Power Automate can be found here: https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/
Further examples will follow as we help our customers overcome challenges with these automation tools.
If you have any queries regarding Power Automate please contact our Support Team.
Colleague 7 – Product Owner